Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Owners - the next generation - Page 4 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Owners - the next generation

gghc87

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

giugiaro.jpg

Wassa madda witha ussa guysa? <_<

Alwaysa onna boutta da Marina doorhandalsa :rolleyes:

I wanna ussa da Alfa Giulia GT handalsa :blink:

Butta datta Colina Chapmansa, he dona lika da prica :(

He getta bedda deala onna da Marina handalsa fromma da falla offa da baka da lorry fromma da Austina factorina :P

So issa notta my faulta B)

EspritChapman.jpg

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

Wayne - your car looks great but you have the most minimal decals they did!

No silly go-faster stripe and the nice small text :rolleyes:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Thanks Robin :rolleyes:

BTW they arent decals, I painted them on!

They are copies of the ones that were on originaly.

On the Federal cars they used a 3/4 size decal on the sides and left the one off the front all together.

I didnt put the stripes back on as I dont like them either.

SUNP0003-1.jpg

my car had crappy, kragen pinstriping on it when I got it. Hated it. Don't mind the style with the two stripes at the sill, don't mind the turbo esprit decals either :rolleyes: Not a big fan of what would have been the stock striping on my car either. Right now I'm liking it Spinal Tap, none blacker B)

olden days pic

lotus2.jpg

nowadays pic (apologies for washed out appearance... can't figure out my digital camera <_<)

bc34tp.jpg

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Wayne, I've learned my lesson about keeping my hose out! <_< Not everyone wants to see it

Seriously, I stopped doing that after one day, whilst washing my esprit, the hose, which had sat out in 110+ degree weather for a few weeks exploded over a section that happened to be over my (bare) big toe.

Blew the nail clean off. I thought I broke the damn thing. Couldn't walk for a day barely, swelled up to the size of a golfball as I recall. couldn't drive either :( Nail took a year to grow back fully.

So I try not to do that anymore. Or at least not in the summer. Or at least I try to wear shoes more often :rolleyes:

thanks for the compliment :blink: it is nice for a black car isn't it :P

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

giugiaro.jpg

Wassa madda witha ussa guysa? :blink:

Alwaysa onna boutta da Marina doorhandalsa :angry:

I wanna ussa da Alfa Giulia GT handalsa :P

Butta datta Colina Chapmansa, he dona lika da prica :(

He getta bedda deala onna da Marina handalsa fromma da falla offa da baka da lorry fromma da Austina factorina :angry:

So issa notta my faulta B)

EspritChapman.jpg

Hey Wayne the old man met up with Guigaro at Geneva and got a limited edition book signed to him......waitin for the old man to pop his clogs and you can get it on e-bay...lol :P

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

:blink::angry::P:angry::P

tro.gif

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

:P:( :( :(:P

Blimey now this is getting serious

I just love G Cars by the way. :angry::blink::angry:

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Robin, the people who go on about my door handles can go F*ck themselves :blink:

They look better on the G car than they ever did on the Moronina or Allaggro :angry:

I Love the original Turbo Esprit graphic too B)

Ditto to the berks that dont like them either :angry:

You really shouldnt let people get to you my friend :P

SUNP0003.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wayne.. I love the decal.. it gives it a nice little warning to them rice boys! and I love your color.. they are jealous it looks good on your G-car!..

WHAT warning?!?!

A Subaru Imprezza, Evo or Supra would eat us for lunch!

I got totally blown off the motorway by a Supra the other week!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well at least it begins with the letter ' E '

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

yes....me,too.....was kids of the late 80s....

so I am only after "pop-up headlights" and "ultra-flat & straight" bodyline

countach, testarossa, esprit.....and yes, the F40 & 959...

**hopefully one day, China allows the import of "used vehicles".

when that day comes, I will definitely import one and drive it in Shanghai or Beijing

Edited by esprithk

WHAT warning?!?!

A Subaru Imprezza, Evo or Supra would eat us for lunch!

I got totally blown off the motorway by a Supra the other week!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

let them blow the esprit away.. at least you still have your POP-UP headlights.. :lol: (thats something they dont have!)

OMFG FISHY HAS ADMITTED THAT JUSTINE CAR WILL EAT A ESPRIT , ON A PUBLIC FORUM WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by karluk29

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Admit schmit!

...the "double the horsepower" was kind of a give away!

After 25 years of autmotive evolution I should bloody coco!

If I had SE power it would not have demolished me at all though.

ha ha ha,,,im telling ya fish NOTHING bar a V8 would beat it in standard form and then not a white wash at all.

and pound for bhp, its gonna be cheaper to go faster in a jap mobile, sad but true,,,,,but hey fook it mine is rare LOL

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Karl whats the vitals on the car ?

Had it timed ?

TBH if you wanna go fast, corner and have fun with the toys doing the work gimme a jap car everyday of the week (nearly gone for one just for the engine project), totally see the attraction. Problem is the Esprit is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more than the speed, it's a complete package.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk