Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora on Emmerdale! - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora on Emmerdale!

hedgerley

Not their target audience I would have thought, but several PHers admit to viewing it and I spent 15 minutes trying to find it on ITVPlayer. Sad, but true.

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=170207

Immediately after the half time ads (which you have to watch) at the start of the second half. Several minutes of a tasty grey Evora.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David's suspicions deepen after Leyla lies about meeting Justin. Katie gets tough with Andy about his counselling. Maisie is convinced that Natasha is hiding something.

Much as I'd like to see an Evora on the telly, I'm relieved we don't have the pleasure of such a stimulating show in the States (we've got enough <_< )

(tho' I must admit to being sucked into Emmerdale and Eastenders when I temporarily lived on that side of the pond 20 y ago :blush: )

Yup. Rah watches it. CTV. Evora, Yes.Gun metalish colour driven by a **** at 3 MPH :D

Good exposure for Lotus though and thats got to be a good thing. :thumbsup:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I tried to watch it (only to see the evora) but it wont let me as i'm not in the UK :thumbdown:

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)