Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Advance notice - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Advance notice

oneshot

How about Oulton park race track as a alternative venue or evern a extra venue for a postable summer time meet. Is has got everything that Donnington's got, you never know the track maybe at a realistic cost to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oulton is a little cheaper especially if you don't want the full circuit. I think the shortened circuit is called Foulstons. That said, its probably only

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skid pan?

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Guest Troy Halliday

Here is a couple of small suggestions that would make it easier for us as an online comminuity to recognise each other.

1 A4 sheet to be put in the window of each car with the persons avatar, real name and details on the car. Badges with the avatar online name and real world name.

LEW/LEW Banner, this could act as a meeting point and are quite cheap

Not sure how much it would cost, but Millbrook might be good. The Alpine route is a fun drive and it has the high speed bowl.

Ben

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did Millbook on an invite day( massa). Great place 155 mph on the oval few feet from the armco on the top lane ( hmmm interesting)... 165 mph on the straight run braking hard just before the end ( slight increase in pulse)..........alpine course is just great fun..only thing is I think its reserved for car manufactures as lots of top secret stuff on site. Not sure if it can be hired or how much if it can. Great experience for anyone you dont forget it. :blink:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein