Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Need S4 Parts! - Wanted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Need S4 Parts!

dodge1979

Hello there,,,,Im currently stripping and rebuilding much of my 1995 S4... and am looking to anyone who has any new spares lying about..getting in the way, causing trouble with the missus..Allow me to solve the problem! Specifically at the moment Im looking for a new radiator, new chargecooler/air con combined rad, Ive got all my suspension and brake components.... unless you have any new rear brembo calipers?... and Im sure there will be other items Ill need but havent thought of yet.. erm..pipes? etc...if you have anything do get in touch as I may well need them! my email is darren_galloway@hotmail.com

Thanks for your time!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may want to specify your location (at least which continent) as that may rule out some parts.

There was a new chargecooler/air con rad on ebay just a few days ago. As the factory sold them for £75 there must be somebody who is prepared to sell the new one they bought just in case, you get one at a much lower price than a dealer and they make a nice profit.