Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
HELP! documents for my esprit s2 - Misc including parts cross references - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

HELP! documents for my esprit s2

Efx

Question

hello all!

in these days my imported uk car is in the last step, after a long restore now I must obtain the omologation

here in italy , unfortunately on the italian omologation the esprit s2 must use VR tyres that not available on the market ,I know that in uk s2 esprits use normal HR tyres available on the market.

so, in these weeks I have tried to send a lot of e-mail in Lotus to obtain a document where Lotus Car declare that HR tyres are regular on my car, here in italy is named "nulla osta to use alternative tyres" , in the past (2 year ago) Lotus have reply my e-mails and helped me very fast and for free, with ufficial documents et cetera, but now...total silence from Lotus...

what is changed? who can help me to find some contact in Lotus cars?

Massimo

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

the italian bureaucracy is absurd...if in the original omologation is written VR so: I MUST USE VR...if I use HR I get a big uge but more important on the omologation test the car is immediately

rejected...

Yes I know it is ridicolous but unfortunately true...