Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Norfolk mustard Esprit spotted - Spotted - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Norfolk mustard Esprit spotted

98GT3

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any money that's Mike Ring's new mowtah!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Any money that's Mike Ring's new mowtah!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cooool.... do you know what model it is and where he lives, it would be nice to put two the same colour side by side!

Phil

>>Would that be the Ex-Lotus, only Black and Gold in the world, Sport 350 you have there?

Yep, that's the one ... those silver ones are just sooo common ;)

..... hopefully collecting it on saturday if the service & belts have been finished :D

I've spent two days out in the rain preparing a base for a shed so I can make space for it in the garage, I can't wait!!

Steve

If it IS Mike's car then it's a 98 GT3....

...as for two's up... that boat has sailed!

Maybe you can go for a prile?! ;)

post-3-1112224512.jpg

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

PS oOOOooooooo [x2!] @ JPS S350!!!!! :D :D ;)

Hate to disapoint, although we have a common silver one, but number 41 is black and gold as well, saw it at paul mattys last year...

howard & renu with common silver

well done steve , hope you got the garage finished

oh well quick edit, sorry I am wrong number 41 has standard wheels not gold, just been to check photo on S350 site.

http://www.lotus.ic24.net

Edited by esprit350

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

>>well done steve , hope you got the garage finished

Err, not even close .. the shed is being delivered tomorrow - and needs treating! I'm praying for a sunny day to build it, paint it and shift stuff into it!

>>oh well quick edit, sorry I am wrong number 41 has standard wheels not gold, just been to check photo on S350 site.

Looks very nice with silver alloys too!

Maybe they should've made 50 different colours, one of each!

Steve

Whooo!!!!!!!

Steve!  :D

Would that be the Ex-Lotus, only Black and

Gold in the world, Sport 350 you have there?

B)

Nice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D I agree, that is one sweet ride ! :D (had a black car once, used to have to wash it twice a day, left me no time to do anything else! ;) When they are clean though NOTHING looks as good B) Wayne 83 Turbo (was L15 gloss black- now L25 Monaco White)

SUNP0003-1.jpg