Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Anti Roll Bar S4 - worn? - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Anti Roll Bar S4 - worn?

Just a quick one...the antiroll bar on my 1995 S4...as someone said on here before, the ends of these are different diameters between pre and post 93 cars according to the change of design of the bush they used..but does anyone know about the 'grooves' on the ends..or is this not supposed to be there? Basically, near the area the lower arm bush sits around the antiroll bar I have two groves on one side, and one groove on the opposite arm side. Unless this is some sort of factory idiot proof way of ensuring its put on the car the right way up first time...I would think that this is not good!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic