Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Imperial War Museum Car Show 1st May, Duxford, Cambs - Page 4 - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Imperial War Museum Car Show 1st May, Duxford, Cambs

Superb day today, Sunshine, Planes and at least a dozen Lotuses blasting down the M11, doesn't get much better. Nice to put cars and names to faces :thumbsup:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys for helping make this a great day!

Elans, Esprits, Excels, Elises and of course Alan's Tesla.

The plan on leaving the services was for Martyn to be last out and when he tucked in behind me I would step up the pace - you were all so alert at the lights we were able to step on it less than half way down the slip road. Beautiful sight in the rear view mirror the whole way!

Dave.

Really wonderful day.

We both love Duxford so much, and the car show was amazing.

Loved the convoy up the M11, and gave us the chance to wave our Union Flag out the window at the BMW E30 convertible that tried to get in on the act!

Can I join in saying how nice it is to put faces to names and car pictures - nice to have met so many of you for the first time, and hopefully we'll see you all again soon.

had a great time, nice to meet those i met! and to see such a collection of different models + the other clubs on display, now if only my bank balance would cover my shopping list...

Was a good day out nice to see new and old faces.

Duxford is a great day out.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Thanks guys for a great day and turn out of cars.

Alan did you manage to get your picture in front of the F15 ?

Job done - I had to hide in the middle of the MX5 display until the security guards moved on!

post-42-0-93454000-1304323570_thumb.jpg