Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Silverstone Classic - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Silverstone Classic

trigger

Don't take this as gospel Mark, but I believe you will require a pass, which unless CL have some spares, wont be available now mate as you have to apply for them through your application for tickets.

Eddie might be able to give you a steer?

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your need a Club car pass which is blue these have the reg printed on aswell to park up inside of track ..

Eddie.

Email me with contact phone number as are be there on friday to help out are try and get you entry pass .

Eddie

Edited by Eddie King

Might pop up to this tomorrow, or simply add it to the list of things i think about but bin in the end to happily do something non car releated instead!

:scared:

Will look out for you guys if we go.

If this is of any help to anyone, the CLA Game fair is at Woodstock this weekend and the roads around the A34 Oxford and A40 Oxford can be bad morning and evening during this time, i mention this as my route to silverstone would normally be past this.

:)

Fab weekend :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

A friend of mine flew over from SA to the meet ...he said he has never seen so many e type jags in pictures as he saw here.Will definitely look at next year.

Technically sound ...Theoretically poked !

It was Jags anniversary celebrations.

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg