Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bored! found something to do! - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bored! found something to do!

Artie

So we had 15" of snow last week and I was BORED!! I decided to clean the garage a bit and did some painting! Nice to have the Esprit operational finally again, but now I have to wait for the weather to get better!

post-1055-0-88633800-1297023919.jpg

post-1055-0-26665800-1297023987.jpg

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmm! Thanks! The silver one is sold! Making some room for a new addition to the workshop! 4 post lift coming soon! I was trying to think of something to do to the green/yellow stripe. Love the banner! I may have a LOTUS decal made in White and do something similar! But I like the idea!

89 White Esprit SE

93 RX7.....Silverstone

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

Haa haa to me they both look silver, but I guess your taking about the one at the front? I would love to get a car lift at some point, make repairs so much easier. Are you going to change the garage door as well, as the lift will put your car in the door runners?

Yer the banner in white would look great but what about a black outline with a transparent 10% white fill. So your able to see your lines like sort of what is the image above.

sig.jpg

Thanks all! The lift will really make life easier as I do a few engine swaps a year on RX7's! Yes, the door will be raised appropriately to let the car clear the runners/door opener. I won't be able to put the car all the way up to 70" that the lift will go because of the beam in the ceiling, but I can adjust the max height of the lift so I'll set it to about 65"! That will be plenty for the cars I work on! I like the idea of the transparent sticker! Might just have to do that! Thanks for the idea!

BTW, the front chopper is silver, the rear one is blood red with silver flames. Fun to ride!

Edited by Artie

89 White Esprit SE

93 RX7.....Silverstone

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

Eric, thanks my friend! I just do engine installs. I don't recommend any substitute for the 2 rotor engine! With a power fc and stock turbos we have a few cars making at or just over 400 at the wheels! Very reliably! Anything over that and the engine wants to twist itself apart! The LS1 conversions are popular but I feel those people are afraid of the rotary nuances and don't want to learn the system. But that's just my opinion! Ill be getting a 4 post lift in the near term, so ill be looking for a new project! I'm thinking 944 Turbo S!

89 White Esprit SE

93 RX7.....Silverstone

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm