Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS around Deeside 17th April - Page 4 - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS around Deeside 17th April

Mark,

Jackie really enjoyed herself as well in Jane and Debbie's company, I dread to think what shopping trips have been organised when we are all away on business! :scared:

Yes lunch was the only bit to spoil the day at the time but I think it worked out OK in the end. This is really the only run that I have not checked out before hand so a lesson learnt. :coffee:

Like the video. At first I thought you had edited in as an introduction to your video of the day.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best looking car in the Elise range Sandy, also an appreciating asset, one advertised at £32K the other day.

Sorry that I screwed up the time for meeting up at Stracathro and never got chance to admire it.

Cheers

tut