Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Front Shocks Leaking - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Front Shocks Leaking

Hi Guys Would you recommend me some front shocks for my 89 esprit turbo pls,Just gave my car in for a full wheel alignment,And to be told that my front shocks are leaking..Any Advise would be great

Regards

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the Protech adjustables, had them a while, good product, though questionable support. Adjustables can be both a plus and a minus. Worth noting that both releasing and fitting of the front road springs is a mission, I use a press rather than spring compressors, so it may be a job to farm out.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

they have originals in the parts sale

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Thanks guys went and bought some Avo coilovers from PNM. Received them today and they look good.Will be fitting them in tomorrow and let u know what they are like once on the car... :thumbsup:

Interesting, are they the $110.00 ones, if so that's good value, let us know how you get on.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Hi Roger yes they are £110 ones but had a slight issue they sent me the wrong ones..The springs do not sit on the sturtt flush,they slightly overhang at the base..Pete at PNM is going to give me a call back monday morning.. :wallbash: