Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
fuel pump problem - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

fuel pump problem

punky

Hi everyone.

Just had my first breakdown,

luckily just around the corner from my house.

It started to run rough on pulling off, didn't have enough power to accelerate up the hill, then conked out.

managed to get it back into the garage and while trying to start her up a few times,

all of a sudden the fuel pump kicked in, chattering like big pair of comedy teeth on a realy cold day,so i have decided to replace it with something better.

I know facet do a fair collection of different spec pumps,but not shure of the spec needed,as in litre per hour,and fuel pressure to keep my delorto's nicley topped up.

can anyone help.

many thanks Andy

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

double ended jag/rover p5 v8 SU pump is what i did to my excel HC. superb way to go, as its more flow at the same pressure. if u go facet or other motorsport pump route, u will need a regulator to get it down to the quite low 2-3psi pressure the carbs need. dont just shove a wopper on there and hope it'll be ok.