Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
First meal of year? - Page 2 - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

First meal of year?

fitz

Yes, it was fun. I can confirm that Newts' new car is pretty quick (and that mine is pretty slow).

And I thought you weren't trying !

Good to see everyone again and a good night out, albeit I think we need to give that venue a miss in future

Colin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you enjoy your ballet lessons Buddsy.

I think I probably started trying a bit late, Newts, although try I did. The first roundabout made me realise just how piss poor my brakes are. This will be the next job for Gerald, I think. I better put in some hours in my new job to pay for it. Will definitely be holding on to the car now, anyway.

Hope you enjoy your ballet lessons Buddsy.

I think I probably started trying a bit late, Newts, although try I did. The first roundabout made me realise just how piss poor my brakes are. This will be the next job for Gerald, I think. I better put in some hours in my new job to pay for it. Will definitely be holding on to the car now, anyway.

Did you hear about the job ?

Good news on keeping the car

Strangely, I had similar thoughts about my brakes as they completely gave up approaching the roundabout !

Edited by Newts

Colin

I hope by the sounds of it thats congrats on getting your new job? great to hear that and that the esprit is being kept...

i'm not 100% happy with my brakes either, but get the impression i don't require them to perform in the same way with my 'sedate' driving! Mine work fine and slow the car down ok, there is just something about the feel of them...don't have the bite of a modern cars brakes so it doesn't feel quite the same...difficult to describe really.

Not pulled the calliper yet but it appears to be good (ish) news, I think it's the bearing not the disc/ hub. I think I might as well do the other front wheel paint while I have it off the car.

So, it sounds like none of us have properly working brakes. We should probably warn The Angel that we are coming so they can clear the car park.