Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS meeting at Bo'ness Motor Museum - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS meeting at Bo'ness Motor Museum

Remember that the 2nd Wednesday of every month, Club Lotus meet at The Bo'ness Motor Museum and have kindly allowed LEGS to join them.

Most of us are members of Club Lotus and LEGS on TLF in any event so why not come along and chew the fat? :gathering:

We need suggestions for the next LEGS Breakfast meeting on 8th May as it looks as if our provisional venue on St Andrews Square has been scuppered by Edinburgh District Council.

I know 8th May is not the 1st Sunday of the month but that date was chosen to avoid the May holiday Monday.

Either come along on Wednesday or post your suggestions here.

Brian

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brian

Derek's in Leeds this week so not around for tomorrow night.

We're also struggling with dogsitters for Sunday, so not sure if we can make it or not. The Links Market is taking priority with visiting family from the West (who also don't like dogs) so leaving us without anyone at this stage to look after our old lovable Shelties!

Karen

Hi Brian

Derek's in Leeds this week so not around for tomorrow night.

We're also struggling with dogsitters for Sunday, so not sure if we can make it or not. The Links Market is taking priority with visiting family from the West (who also don't like dogs) so leaving us without anyone at this stage to look after our old lovable Shelties!

Karen

There is always the back seat in the Evora. :hrhr:

• Gold FFM

Hi and thanks for the invite, unfortunatly I will be away back overseas by that date but I will keep a note for next time home and if one of the cars eventualy get back on the road we will take a run down and meet you all, in the meantime here's fingers crossed that the Esprit will be ready for Sunday.

John & Wendy