Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Happy 33rd Birthday to Paul C - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Happy 33rd Birthday to Paul C

Bibs

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

33 - Blimey !!

Is'nt that a bit young to be owning an Esprit... :)

Well done Paul - Hope you scored (a ride in your car today).

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

happy birth day to you , and for Esprit you have the same year birth day :the idea of M B C Chapman with Giugiaro of project of create the Esprit is borned in 1972 I think with her first "walk" in 1973.

Patrick

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

Happy Birthday Paul - hope you had a great day!

my brother just sends me a card!!

He was supposed to be taking me to the F1 GP @ Silverstone, but his wife is due to have their baby 10 days later and doesn't want to but the tickets and then miss it!! I'm sure its deliberate. :)

And yes, you are too young for an Esprit

Glyn (an old git)

Happy birthday Paul :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

What's wrong with being 33, Iam still only 33? I thought that was kind of old.

With regards to being too young, I think Adrian Mugridge has always owned Esprits since he was 23!

Sadly not for me, I was 30 I think?

Come on then, who is the youngest to own an Esprit.

I know of a Nick Warren (of ebay 'lancia4wd' fame) who had an S1 when he was 17!! But don't know how many months in year 17.

Who's the eldest (if I hang in there long enough maybe I'll make that - so long as my knees and back hold out!)

Glyn

Guest Troy Halliday

Well I bought mine when I was 31 early 32 birthday present to myself. But with all the hours I'm putting in on the car I feel about 70 now. Hopefully when she's all finnished I'll feel 21 again :)

I owned a burnt S2 when I was 19, (didnt have money or tallent to fix) :) Im 46 now ,but my wife thinks I behave like a 16 yr. old :) I remember a Judge who used to drive a Silver Turbo Esprit around Birmingham in the mid 1980s, he looked to be in his 70s ! :( Heard an interesting story about a French millionare who bought himself a brand new Lamborghini Miura S on his 80th birthday! He also married a beautiful actress , and within a year was dead! :) Thats the way Id like to go...............Wayne 83 Turbo

SUNP0003-1.jpg