Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ace Cafe meet - Monday June 13th 2011 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ace Cafe meet - Monday June 13th 2011

Harsh

With another successful Dads Day Out behind us the PN team's thoughts now turn back to the other fun stuff we have in store.

We'll be heading of on our Viking tour 3 days after this Ace meet and will also be off to the Alps for the first of our Alpine tours in the first week of July so it's all go (again!)

Of course we (and our Ace meets) are about much more than just our tours, it's all about meeting up and enjoying the company of like minded petrolheads and the Ace cafe is a perfect venue for that.

Good food, great cars and friendly people.

We'll be there from 6pm onwards - summer meets are always busy so we'll likely be there until closing time at 11pm so feel free to come down whenever you are free - the car park is first come first served and we generally fill it whatever the weather.

see you then!

The place:

Ace Cafe London

Ace Corner

North Circular Road

Stonebridge

London

NW10 7UD

Ace Corner is the junction of Beresford Avenue and the old North Circular Road, between the A40 and the A404 (Harrow Road).

Travelling anti-clockwise on the North Circular Road: Take the second exit - signposted for Park Royal - after the traffic lights at Brentfields Road (where you'll see Ikea and McDonalds) . Turn right, then right again onto the old North Circular Road. The Ace is 100 yards on the left.

The list;

1. Harsh - 360 Spider

2. Verysideways - S4 Support car

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ace hold a Lotus / TVR / Noble / Ginetta night on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Many of us on here go to that although I think the black clouds put a lot off last night.

rip,

Harsh knows all about that but he runs Petrolhead Nirvana and extends a monthly invitation to the forum to come and join in on his night of car enthusiasts. It's a good night with a mix of cars and a gathering of the like minded.

Regards Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Indeed as Trev says, this is a different type of meet, (i've been to the Lotus night a couple of times myself)....it's normally very busy but i'm always happy to extend a friendly invitation to come and see what turns up and have a chat with general petrolheads.

• 2 weeks later...

updated list

1. Harsh - Atom (if not sold)

2. Verysideways - something interesting ;)

3. Kurt - Gallardo

4. Y28hart - 360

5. Sly S4 Support car

6. Fru 360 Spider

7. Shmee - Aston

8. Jay 66 - Mustang

9. Paul - Lotus Carlton

10. Harry - 430 Spider

11. Pete - 993 Targa

12. Ash - TVR

13. Sparky - Octavia vRS

14. Sideways Dave - Mustang

15. MaserMartin - Ghibli

16. Dan H - S2000

17. ACZ - VAN!!!!!!!

18. LadyB - S2000

19. Roger -

20. Fatboy 18 - VIPER

21. Fiona - Pedro or Killer

22. Switch - Cappo

23. Kawasakivtec - Supercharged S2000

24. Uncle Albert 911 Turbo S Fresh from Le Mans (Thats the plan anyway)

25. ChrisY - Elise 111R or Clio 182

26. works250 - cooper s works

27. Spiritof'76 - Cosworth

28. Steve - Tuscan S

29. Chevy-Stu - rather camp but noisy Camaro

30. Boxer - Green Egg no ham

31. Don1 - 'Bob'

32. Jumplead -

33. spikeyhead - maybe Atom but probably a Saab powered by the fuel of satan

34. james - Cooper S

35. MaserDave - GranSport LE