Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Sony NEX Cameras? - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Sony NEX Cameras?

Does anyone know anything about these...

http://www.sony.co.uk/hub/nex-compact-camera-system

I like the fact they're still small enough to tuck in a pocket, ( well almost! ), but still have interchangeable lenses. Are they any good or is there a better alternative? :detective:

Edited by Stirling_Villeneuve

Having an affair with another marque... B-)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine bought the top of the range model some time ago and its a very clever bit of kit with its panoramic and other trick features. He did drop it and break something on it but I've not been round to see him for ages so can't really comment, but he like me used to have an Olympus OM 1/2 many years ago and for him to really like the camera means it must be pretty good.