IGNORED

SuperCar BreakFast Club

gb_brown

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfastclub/

Anyone planning on going this Sunday 4th June. Theme is 'Supercars' this month. Details on the wesite of all the other meets, different theme each month. July is 'Classic British Cars'. Not sure the S2 quite makes the 'supercar' grade, but it's worth a try!

Pete

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

I'd LOVE to go, alas my car's off the road and there's no way it will be back together by then :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

I know Piston Heads are planning on attending.

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Bummer, I just found out that I have a fractured foot so they bandaged it up and given me crutches, I thought I was doing just fine without them! I even drove to Castle Combe and back, but it does mean now I will miss this event, maybe next month!

Edited by CAM79

right, just sorted me rather outrageous exhaust noise with a tiny silencer, so car is good to go. I feel like death warmed up with me thick head and throat ache, but the cars more important........tee hee..

so whoevers going, see you down there for 8.30-9 ish

well, some pics uploaded. apart from the multitude of limping donkeys etc.... some of my fave rarer/different cars>>>>>>

yummy SV

IMGP2255.jpg

dont see these much no more

IMGP2256.jpg

ooh i say matron, my fave colour

IMGP2252.jpg

some froggy thing

IMGP2241.jpg

scuse me if your eating,LOL

IMGP2235.jpg

just like in True Lies, Arnie

IMGP2228.jpg

gareths mates spanking new mad as box of frogs Atom

IMGP2216.jpg

car of the day for me

IMGP2205.jpg

do want 1 o these next

IMGP2202.jpg

or was it one of these, cant make mind up

IMGP2193.jpg

hmmm....rare

IMGP2182.jpg

i'm in love....

IMGP2176.jpg

oh dear, call the matron again....

IMGP2174.jpg

Lord March does things his way..

IMGP2265.jpg

Edited by pitstoppete

Today was awesome, I'd really recommend it for next year. My drive down there was worth getting up at silly am on a Sunday alone :P Then there were 4 De Tomaso Pantera's (including the only 200 in the country) and a Iso Griffo there, so I thought I was in heaven.

The friend I gave a lift down there, went back in a neighbours supercharged Ariel Atom (the one picture above) so I can imagine he is still grinning now, the lucky sod...

Spoke to my friend today, who said he was still buzzing from the ride in the Atom and now really wants one.

Apparantly just after they got out of Goodwood on the back roads, they first scared the living hell out of some bikers as they blasted past. Then a bit later on a 911 "tried" to pull away from them, so they promptly went flying past whilst giving him the bird :D