IGNORED

Tunnel Runs?

L666

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, this sounds like fun, can't do next weekend though as I am in France

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

I like the idea until I saw how far it is from me :( ,then I done a route planner from Norwich to the tunnels and that's even further,Rache you put me to shame,fancy me trying to use distance as an excuse not to come along :whistle::shuriken:

It is close(ish) to the site of the Newland's Corner meeting place. Hindhead, the community it dives under, is 18 miles (39 min) using a mixture of backroads or 22 miles (31 min) mostly using the A3. Sounds like a plan for the next "I'm just popping out for a newspaper." outing.

Additionally, a stop at the Devil's Punchbowl could be incorporated as that is in Hindhead at the top of the hill.

Edited by wookie

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

• 1 year later...