Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
august jaunt? - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

august jaunt?

dodge1979

Guys I know its nearly next month, but as I missed Julys trip out id like to make the next one. Now the however Sunday turnout was exciting, that many esprits driving together was sight to behold! So, what exciting trip can we do this month.the obvious day would be bank hol, I cant do the Sunday myself as its the missuses birthday bash.anyone know of anywhere or anything going on we could crash? Another big esprit meet would be good,i know theres talk of a national esprit meet but no date yet! Come on bow put your two peneth worth in....

Darren

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darren,

The planned event for this month is the Lotus Festival at Donington on Sunday 14th.

Not too sure about routes though as most of the NMEG members are really SMEG members.

Whereabouts are you?

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Well folks will be travelling up from Kidderminster, Wolverhampton, Cannock and Tamworth so I'm sure you'll be able to convoy.

I'll be making my own way from Stafford and plan to arrive at around 10am on Sunday.

Could one of you SMEG heads organise a convoy please. :)

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Darren,

I may be going both days so happy to meet up on route whichever day you are going. I will be travelling up the M42 from Kidderminster and the plan is to meet with Nige at Tamworth services. If you want to meet up before what about the Tesco just off the M42 at J4 (I think) the Solihull turn? Will be leaving home bout 8.30am both days so could be at Tesco bout 9ish.

Darren, Nigel, Adrian, and anybody else in the SMEG convoy.

I'll now be going to Donnington tomorrow from Redditch up M42 via Solihull and Tamworth, so perhaps I could join at Tamworth Services at 0945, or maybe join Adrian at Tesco at say about 0900 ish??