Happy Birthday :)

Bibs

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks chaps!

I spent six hours trying to wrest the passengers side fuel tank (read seive) from the car without success... for the second weekend running. Dropped the engine and everything..

So gave up and will head out to celebrate instead.

Simon

S4

PS big thanks to Dave Walters and Dave Ellis who've been assisting with the tanks with advice and pointers off list.. still only one of the buggers removed so far!

thanx guys for coming to vist and the pressies, and of course bibs AS USUAL abusing waitresses at the pub

hopefully see ya again at stoneleigh then max power

and glad to see pingu aproves of the lotus he he he he

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Karl your car looks the absolute t1ts!

Looking forward to seeing it on the stand at Max Power and I can't wait to watch the old guard beardies drop their toast when they see it!!

I reckon the response will be more favourable than you expect tho.....

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif