Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
espritmon help...abreviations and faults - ECU/Freescan/Espritmon - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

espritmon help...abreviations and faults

dodge1979

Ok, in my quest to solve the code 26 ive used espritmon tonight fir the first time, I only ran it at idle though I didnt have the time fir a run out..thats at the weekend. Ive got a few things to look at, but can anyone tell me whether on the bottom right of the screen, out of the nine items..ie fan, ac, oil eyc...ive got the com flashing on and off red, and every now and thdn next to it the. Sum. Flashes from solid blue to red briefly then back. I do have code 26 table b showing up as my fault. Also every now and then the aircon turned itself off, resulting in the idle speed dropping but not recovering until the throttle is blipped. Cheers for any insight! Darren

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic