Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Elan, Esprit, A8 Edinburgh - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Elan, Esprit, A8 Edinburgh

hedgerley

A little late posting, but we spotted a very nice Mustard Yellow Elan followed by a red G Esprit, Sunday evening about 7.15pm as we headed to the airport. They were heading West towards the Newbridge roundabout, having just passed the airport exit.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, and you didn't see the Black G Esprit in the middle...???!!! But that was the best looking one!

That was us all coming back up from the Donnington show - great weekend all round (and we all made in back to Aberdeen too!)

It was Archie from Gairnshiel in the Elan, John & Wendy that run Club Lotus NE in the Red Esprit, and I was in the invisible Esprit...

Scott

Sorry Scott, I really didn't see you. I am blind to other black Esprits as mine is obviously the best in the country :sofa:

I realised after I posted it was probably Archie.

How was Donnington?

• Gold FFM

Dont be daft, the Red G had to be the best complete with smoke screen to keep the Black one at bay, as for Donnington it was a great weekend, mind you must admit the company did make a difference as well, but you got to ask about tweedle dum and tweedle dee's navigation skils, aka, Archie and Brian in the Elan.

John & Wendy.

Hope you guys at home in Scotland are not suffering the cold to much, at work just now we have a nice steady 28 deg, sorry folks.