Lotus Elite S2 1980 - Cars/Parts For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Elite S2 1980

ebay

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is why doesn't he show the front seat and dash? Well I bought my S2 now so this one is to late for me but usually no pic of the front seats means busted interior.. or is it just a badly promoted ebay add... -- it looks lovely in blue although and the original stripes..

Cheers Dyna

The owner manicjohn is/was a member on here, sad to see him selling so soon. Perhaps he is around to answer questions.

The interior looks to have been retrimmed at some point, certainly I've never seen the S2 "laser" pinstripe material paired with leather, more usually the 1/2 leather option had a pleated velour. These are the pics that he showed us months ago, so I doubt there is anything sinister, just sounds like he is a bit preoccupied to take new ones.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

From the engine/belt arrangement I'd say it has PAS but not aircon.

If it has the correct cambelt cover it ihas been refitted incorrectly, check it hasn't been chafing

Altogether e very nice "complete" looking car

In the garage no-one can hear you scream