Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bromley Pageant - Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Bromley Pageant

MPx

The Bromley Pageant of Motoring is next Sunday (25th) - the day before the Brands Hatch Barby. Its generally attracts hundreds of interesting cars from a few of the Supercars we saw last Sunday at Gayden to a Harley Davidson Hearse outfit and other weird stuff. Club Lotus are involved in 3 pitches, but I'm not sure which cars they will be featuring. Entrance is

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iirc the North Kent Lotus Owners Group nearly always do some kind of stand for this :lol:

I will try to get along (car permitting! ie if I have it back!)

(Hi Mike btw! Did you have a good day last sunday? Get back ok? :) )

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

I would come along and do the Lotus thing but I'm gonna be gambling somewhere in that northern place - been ther ea few times before With the E-type, always good - hope you enjoy it and the weather holds out !!!! :(

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

(Hi Mike btw! Did you have a good day last sunday? Get back ok? :( )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes had a great Sunday thanks fishy....tried to post a couple of pics on the Supercar thread but got my knickers in a twist as usual. Horrible hold up on M25 at J9 where you left but I just came off too and went sceninc on the A25. Thanks again for the pass. See ya next Sunday or Monday to buy you that beer!

Mike

Alas, once again I will not be there :( (only in spirit) :(

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

I understand there are two Lotus parades- one at 10.30am and another at 2.00pm.

I don't know if anyone can join in, but it might be worth asking Alan Morgan.

Club Lotus, North Kent Club Lotus and the proposed Lotus Museum all have stands/displays.

Let's hope for non-CastleCombe weather.

Alan

I understand there are two Lotus parades- one at 10.30am and another at 2.00pm.

I don't know if anyone can join in, but it might be worth asking Alan Morgan.

Club Lotus, North Kent Club Lotus and the proposed Lotus Museum all have stands/displays.

Let's hope for non-CastleCombe weather.

Alan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As I understand it the only cars allowed in the park have had to be pre-booked in by clubs or individuals (closing date 16/6). There will be the three Lotus "club" areas as you say, but I wasn't aware that they would be moving into the ring at various times. I've been approached today to take my Carlton there so it looks like I'm in for the day. At least the forecast looks hopeful so it should be a good one. :(

Mike

Hi All,

Here are some pictures from the Bromley Pageant.

Europa in superb condition but not sure about the colour though :)

europa.jpg

Nice Exige seems to be gently grazing in the grass !!!

exige.jpg

Stevens shape Turbo superb inside and out. Wish I had the interior for my SE out of this one.

stevens_turbo.jpg

Star of the show I reckon an Immaculate Essex. B)

essex.jpg

Hope you like the Pic's

Martyn.

Hope you like the Pic's

Martyn.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great pics Martyn. Agree the Essex was stunning - as were most of the Loti there. You concentrated on the North Kent pitch. Here's a couple from the Surrey and main Club Lotus area on the next plot.

post-278-1151521815.jpg

My S3, a very tidy SE and a lovely V8 in the background

post-278-1151521852.jpg

The Surrey Area Chairman's rather special Elite Series 2

post-278-1151521881.jpg

The only Sunbeam red since the 80's (v nice but I prefer the black and silver original!) .... and my Carlton in the background

Mike

Edited by MPx

post-278-1151521815.jpg

My S3, a very tidy SE and a lovely V8 in the background

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Mike,

I see where you get your MPx from now. Didn't realise this was your S3 looked a nice car. Hope I can get mine to look that good eventualy, got quite away to go yet though :) . I really like the later Giugiaro models they seem to have a lot of character. Its a shame the cars where so close together as it was difficult to get really good pictures. The V8 as you say looked good, unfortunately it had departed by the time I came back to take some pictures.

Bye

Martyn.