Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Goodwood Breakfast Club - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Goodwood Breakfast Club

peteyg

Classic British Sportscars is the topic this week. Will be there if I get my recored rad back and fitted alond with the new steering rack. MAybe this time they won't make me park in the field!!

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As ever... car dependent ...but I'm up for it :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Does anyone know what time this event starts / finishes ?

Cliff :)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Does anyone know what time this event starts / finishes ?

Cliff  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

9am - 1pm

Last month, a lot of people had left by 12 ish.

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

9am - 1pm

Last month, a lot of people had left by 12 ish.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Peter :)

Will check with the boss to see if I can come out to play :)

Cliff :)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Sounds good. Could be up for that. I am working on call Sat till 8 sun morning. So will be up early enough to consider coming along aswell. So long as I don't get a call in early hrs.

Not sure how things are set up over there, or where the Cafe is once there. But, how about meeting somewhere or arranging for us to make sure we are parked together, for those who can attend.

Daz :)

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus

Where's the squadron leader eh?

This is next door for him and I am sure he would know a good pre-meet place :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

I'm in .............. :P

Coming down through Petworth , love it through there high walls and narrow streets. Wind down the window and just listen to the sound echoing round the streets.............Fantastic......... :).

Then A285 to Goodwood.

if anyone wants to pre-meet somewhere then open to suggestions.

Cliff :P

PS can I be ' RED 1 ' B)

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Hmm dunno - Stand by! :):P

:P

...was looking for a picture of an X-wing to add to the effect and found this!!! (Swap your Hi-Wing for an X-wing!!)

xwing06.jpg

EDIT: I've started a thread on the Star Wars cars here

Where's the squadron leader eh?

This is next door for him and I am sure he would know a good pre-meet place :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Supposed to be powerboating that A.M. but will advise in due course.

Mike :P

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Fair excuse!

This would be where my car is...

30010540111.jpg

blackboard.gif

:) Hi mini hoon going tomorrow meeting a Jet Garage/The Mulberry pub south of Chiddingfold on the A283 at 9.00am then on to Goodwood park Mariott car park at 9.30am / 9.40am then go into Goodwood together.

Anyone coming round the M25 wants to link up round Guildford then PM me and we can arrange a meet point.

Cliff :P

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Great to meet up with Cliff, Ben & Glynn today for the mini hoon. Shame about the Sunday drivers!! - Looking forward to the next one!

Was great to see the effect Ben's new GT3 had on the cheesy grin he sported all morning - sweeeeett :(

Cheers,

Pete

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

There were some really nice weapons at the breakfast meet.

loved the Cobras and the Shelby Mustang .

I thought the do was very well suported, most certainly will go again.

Nice to meet with a few of the LEW guys , Pete G and friend and Glyn and his Good Lady.

Mike

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Good to meet up with everyone and spend a scorching hot sunday morning looking at sportscars and enjoying some A-roads. :(

As Mike said, I was very impressed with the organization of the event, and would definately do it again....

Only downside was that the "Anti-Lock" tell-tale came on on my way home so I guess I am going to have to do some investigation there :(

... Other than that, a great day! :D:(

Edited by lemoncurd

Lemoncurd

factory.jpg

how rude all my pics have vanished

can be found here PICS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just takes you on to the registration page Glyn

Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Looks so cool...

Gutted I couldn't go :(

On the upside I did get to tatk the 'little lady' :D to see The Lost Boys on a big screen :( :(

(Karate Kid next month)