IGNORED

Raikkonen back in an F1 car

hedgerley

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... he still sounds boring......

LOL!!!! But I'm sure he will still be a fast driver! With Kubica out, Renault blamed the drivers, that is something they won't be able to do this year. This time they'll have to deliver and further develop a good car.

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

It's great to see him back, really good news for F1 and for Lotus. Let's hope they can give him a car worthy of a world champion.

http://www.planetf1.com/photo-gallery/7453213/The-Best-Of-Raikkonen-s-Testing#photo=0

Edited by Stirling_Villeneuve

Having an affair with another marque... B-)

Glad to see him in a F1 car again! The team seemed quite pleased with what he showed. The guy has been driving in various series so he cannot be rusty! This is a real treat for the F1 fans and the Lotus fans! Will have no less than 6 world champ in this championship! Alonso, Button, Hamilton, Raikkonen, Shumacher and Vettel! The racing should be good!

On a side note, the car looks much better with less decals! Doesn't it?

Definitely agree. This season should be a corker, with all those F1 champions on the grid. Raikkonen was always quick and to be frank, his "couldn't give a s**t" attitude was always refreshing - except of course during Michael Schumacher's final race group photo when he did, quite literally laugh.png

As you say, I hope Lotus can deliver a decent car for him. I'm looking forward to the 2012 test in Jerez to see how he and it stack up for this season.

Edited by hedgerley

Excellent teaser video on http://www.lotusf1team.com/ As they say, the off season is way to long for some folk....

Nice to see the 'new' Lotus team establishing its own identity, which runs back to 1981 and the Tolman Team. Yes, there is some great heritage with Team Lotus but at last that seems to have been put into the right context.

Here's hoping you lose your bet this year Grant harhar.gif

Edited by hedgerley