Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Castle combe action day this saturday - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Castle combe action day this saturday

Paul C

I always go to these, and always find members of our esprit group

there too. Not a lotus day, just a mix of everything form RS500's to

ferraris, a lot of car clubs make it there and there is an interesting

mix of stuff on the track.

from about 9 i guess :rolleyes:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Castle Combe at least 3 times last year and it was great fun every time. I usually get to see some of our Welsh Contingent (Mikey B and Rob C etc)

Im there with bells on!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Taking the Day car.... Not going to whack 300 Miles on the Esprit just grinding around the M25 and down the M4!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

I'm taking the Esprit but not on the track this time. I've only had it a few weeks and I'm still not used to it enough to trust my abilities! I did enjoy blatting a Lotus V8 demonstrator around Goodwood in 1996, but that's showing my age!

Hopefully I'll get the chance to fill the odd empty passenger seat if anyone is venturing out (in the rain?).