Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
wake up may jaunt! attendance is optionally compulsory! - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

wake up may jaunt! attendance is optionally compulsory!

dodge1979

Boys and men, I rhink that everyone has had enough of a winter hibernation..so lets get a may trip sorted. If we work more towards a mutually good date then sort out the destination or route?so when is free for who? Maybe start the list name and when is good, ie weekend starting date, then take it from there......

Dodge. - Any weekend

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, if we can get a few of us together.? I think weather is iffy again though. Anyone game? I cant do sat due to commitments to being sociable with the missus...as yet no solid plans sun or mon...any takers n any ideas to where?

Darren,

I'm going to the Kit Car show at Stoneleigh tomorrow with some mates, and I think Nige is going with Chris. I usually get the Esprit in as they love it, and it's made from fibreglass.

Should be there by 10 if you fancy it.

Sorry, I ended up working over the weekend! Would have liked to go though..but It was a bit quiet on the forum front for organising something, so I made the decision to work! Although Im sure Ill catch you all next sunday at the breakfast meet?!

You didn't miss much at Stoneleigh, weather was rubbish as were most of the displays. I used to go every year when I had a Nova in the 80's and 90's and it was great, but now it seems to be dying a slow lingering death.

We always play "They wont be here next year" game with manufactrurers. Star candidates this year were Ferrari F1 2 seat roadgoing replica that didnt have a curved panel on it, and looked like a life size card madel, a couple of 7 style cars both using BMW mechanicals, missing the point of what a 7 is, and a 250GTO replica based on an MX5!!!! all tragic.

I have never understood the 7 replica market, it's not like Caterhams are 100K especially ones with a great big heavy straight 6 in the front, great weight distribution.

Star for me was the T70 coupe on the GTD stand, lovely.

Unfortunately can't do the breakfast meet this Sunday as we are in Cornwall at the inlaws.