Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Teen Agent - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Teen Agent

98GT3

Might be old news to everyone, but on sky movies 2 NOW is teen agent, pretty cheesy but lots of esprit to feast your eyes on . . . . better still you kids might enjoy the film!

98GT3

:)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

106788.jpg This movie a.k.a. If Looks Could Kill. Bond spoof made 1991, set in Paris(but shot in Montreal Quebec Canada) Starring Richard Grieco(?) and also has someone by name of Roger Daltrey in it who was once front man of worlds best band. :P Car is Red Turbo SE ( rockets come out of chargecooler rad intakes) :)
SUNP0003-1.jpg

See here for LEW's unfinished page. Shows most of the Esprit stills from the movie. Was called 'Teen Agent' in the UK and 'If looks could kill' in the US. I've got a copy on VHS!

http://www.lotusespritworld.com/EOtherstuf.../TeenAgent.html

kato

lew_small.gif

http://www.lotusespritworld.com' target='_blank'>

• 7 years later...

Just to resurrect An old thread.....i saw this film.when I was at school all those years back, having always dreamed of owning an Esprit. The unfortunate thing is, I actually loved the film but its not available in the uk! So its a us only release :( ive spent years trying to find a copy...

Ahhh an SE wink.gif

Might ditch my oil coolers for the missile mod!

pri432.jpgpri452.jpg

I say ....These would be wicked for the middle lane hogger's in the UK...

A bit more effective than flashing your lights... or a great reply when they give you

the finger for flashing..... :huh:

• 1 month later...

I bought my esprit because of this film!! I got as close the model as I could being the SE with cream leather instead of tan though, I'm even sad enough that I down loaded the one hot country tune for my first drive when I picked it up, Geek out ...... Ha ha

• Gold FFM

question is -was the inconsistence with the rear spoiler scenes an part of the joke ..or just bad cut ?

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Just to resurrect An old thread.....i saw this film.when I was at school all those years back, having always dreamed of owning an Esprit. The unfortunate thing is, I actually loved the film but its not available in the uk! So its a us only release :( ive spent years trying to find a copy...

There is a VHS copy for sale on Amazon. buy that and transfer to DVD.

I used to have it on tape..was searchin for.it last month...now, being the not very good with electrical appliances type of person...how do I do that! Within legal parameters of course ;) ill need a video player thing? A scart lead?

UPDATE!!! Scrap the above, how.spooky...last night I found someone selling genuine region free (or uk compatible) dvd of teen agent! Well, it was only called that in the uk....everywhere else in the world it was 'if looks could kill'....so like an eager kid im awaiting its arrival next week :-D

There's a couple of mix ups, the spare being fitted to repair 4 punctures ? No holes in the body work after a nudge on the side from the nissan, And the spoiler going up then being down then back up again, they should have had it flip back down, would have looked better when on the country road shots.

Great film though, I down loaded a copy from kick ass torrents dot net although its not a great copy it was free ha ha

• Gold FFM

the spoiler was the thing I mentioned earlier ..this is really one of the typical 'faults' within bad films ;)

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..