Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Brighton Fish & Chip Run - New date 22nd July - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Brighton Fish & Chip Run - New date 22nd July

gt111

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, just downloaded onto the old Tom Tom mate.

See you all in the morning at Costa o clock. (10am)

Steve - may as well just meet at Pease Pottage mate.

Andy - The fig is all ready for you big man

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Yep, just downloaded onto the old Tom Tom mate.

See you all in the morning at Costa o clock. (10am)

Steve - may as well just meet at Pease Pottage mate.

Andy - The fig is all ready for you big man

Coolio, looking forward to it.

Been laid up with man flu since Wednesday and I'm finally feeling human again today so should be ready and raring by tomorrow :)

Good to meet up with everyone again..... Nice errrrmmm run for about 500 yards and then we lost you all.... The roads were bloody busy too.... :welcome:

Not sure what was supposed to happen in ASDA as I thought we were all meeting up there... anyway, hope everyone got home OK....

Dependant on many things you'll be looking at perhaps 6 points and a £300-£500 fine (payable in installments depending on your circumstances). You'll be unlucky to get a ban but if you do, perhaps 7-14 days, very worse case 56 (I got for 128). It's not that fast.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

You'll be fine Dave... Just plead that you need your licence for work... You'll get off with a warning.... and a fine...

Many Many apologies to Andy for my slip up by saying whose on Pole position for the F1 GP today... Sorry Pal...

Cheers Andy & Steve (Partrick) Don't know why but been calling you that for ages and you have never said thats not my name.

Yes I looked in to the fines cal and tells you what to expect. If I get the ban for the short time I shall endever to use one of those gear type things you ride. With DI2 so I can save having the morring dump.

sig.jpg

A great day out. Thanks to Darkside to showing me every lane in Sussex, I never realised there were so many.... :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear your news dave. Fingers crossed it works out okay

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

Thanks to all for coming along - apologies for the piss poor planning on my part, normally this sort of stuff just kinda works out but I hadn't factored in the sheer volume of traffic, particularly at the start which made it difficult to stay together.

Thanks to Si for the route, I think I will cut it down a bit next time though.

Fish & Chips were lovely, with a wonderful view (50% of the time)

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Had a cracking time guys, good to get out in the sunshine and see you all again. I think the waiter at the restaurant wasn't too impressed with me asking for sausage and chips :D

The route isn't that long it's just all the horse boxes and old dodders we kept hitting made it feel like a bit of a marathon. More than happy to do a shorter version at some point though. Still plenty of roads around the area to play on.

Sorry to read about your trouble on the way home Dave. As others have said I'd be amazed if you got a ban and even if you did it won't be more than a fortnight.

Lets hope so Simon asI start my new job in a couple of days.

Gary you should have that duck on the front of your car..

One of the lads at work got clocked by a scamera van doing 106mph. It went to court but as he needed his license for his job he got 6 points and a big fat fine (about £600 if memory serves). If you need your license to work it's pointless them giving you a long ban as you'll be claiming job seekers the following day. Unless they keep catching you at stupid speeds of course