Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Photos from the 2012 Tony K Car Party - USA - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Photos from the 2012 Tony K Car Party

Moxie

CLICKY FOR PICS

post-6978-0-82524800-1342940268.jpg

My third year attending. As usual, a great time, great people. Thanks to Tony and Patty for putting in all the hard work to make it fun for everyone.

I'm so proud to have won the "FRIENDS OF OPEC AWARD" for using the most gas to get to the party. Maybe I should have waited for the 414E.

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what a super collection. I particularly like the brown esprit, that is a lovely colour.

:)

It's getting there......

I particularly like the brown esprit, that is a lovely colour.

Read all about it: http://www.thelotusf...age__hl__brazil

Is there a slightly pickled "Tony-tour"video again?

No dice. It just didn't work out this year. But I did shoot the awards ceremony...which reminds me that I need to upload it.

Last year I won the "Come Hell or High Water" award for showing up and getting my busted down Turbo to the party. This year I won the "Friends of OPEC Gas Hog Award" for driving the 21mpg Evora all the way from NYC:

OPEC.jpg

I'm so proud.

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Matt -- Thanks for posting the pics!

Bibs -- I did a walk-around video, will post soon . . .

The week after the Car Party is typically spent recovering from the Car Party and all of its preparations . . . okay, it's been more than a week, I need to post some follow-up! :)

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE