Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Northampton - Earls Barton Car And Bike Meet Wed Aug 29th PM - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Northampton - Earls Barton Car And Bike Meet Wed Aug 29th PM

robington

This is really good.

It's easy to find, freindly, a nice flat field with food/drink and loos and a great mixture of cars, vans and bikes.

There was a really good turnout to the last one and it would be great to see another Esprit (or more) there.

£2.00 per car to get in.

http://www.classiccarmeet.co.uk/events12.html

• 2 years later...

Well worth going to, this is. Its in the Northants area.

At the last one there were over 700 cars there - a really eclectic mix of cars and its a very pleasant way to spend a nice summers evening.

The next one is Wed 1st July and it would be great to see a few Lotuses there!

Go on - you know it makes sense!

I went to the first one of these in my Lotus Omega and quite a few since. What started out as a classic car show quickly developed into an any car show. In fact I saw my first BMW M4 there: it could only have been a few days old. Unlike this Beemer:

BMW318002_zpsa1465621.jpg

Anyway if you can't beat them...

• Like 1

Popped over for a couple of hours early doors yesterday to show off the Débutante Evora GTE.

Here's Chubby:

005_zps8nbbnhxm.jpg

There was a big turn-out as you'd expect on the hottest July day ever. A couple of the local Lotus regulars appeared (lovely Climax Elite and Elan Sprint DHC), but yet another perfect BMW 328 won my Car of the Day. They seem to be common as muck round here!

001_zpsd1srj9sw.jpg