Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
studio pics (only 1 for now) - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

studio pics (only 1 for now)

hi

went to a studio on saturday as a favour for my mate, his misses is a model and they needed a car for a day so photographers could use it if they wanted. so i managed to get some good shots of it in the cove at the dinner break. very impressive. and i thought quite cheap. if you went with your car and a camera its

Edited by karluk29

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This picture was brought to you by the words Dog and Bo11ocks! :D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Have to say Karl that your car looks really good in that pic; blacking out the wheels has taken most of the bling away (looks like a Tyco slot racer) and blacking the wing makes it look like functional equipment rather than attention seeking.IMHO if you put some industrial looking mesh in the front openings instead of the chrome bars it will look even better.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

You gotta get the spray can on it though.

Saw a Fiat thingy today in that colour but with a beige/gold flip - at 1st I thought it was etched primer but then it moved - not my cuppa tea but looked really cool and worked better than most flips I have seen.

Go on, get the paint brush out :D

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

17095.jpg

Like the bonnet more now, with the assimetric Lamboesque ventillation scoop and the curved flat black area by the wipers :)

All you need to do now is take off the wing and put some louvres on the engine compartment hatch :D

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

its got louvres waynekins?????? and wing are for men btw, you pretend foreigners would not understand

MARK - the bars have been gone ages my man, its clean and number plate less, you will see when i post the other pics soon

thanx for the compliments, on one test pic there is a girl next to it and it does indeed look like a toy car LOL

p.s. oh yeah mark you just wait for the under tray in carbon that is being designed by a racing car designer, so it works. im sure you must approve of that

front shot & external

Edited by karluk29

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

its got louvres waynekins?????? and wing are for men btw, you pretend foreigners would not understand

Karly, It aint got loo-vers like this atenshun grabbin' motor I put a picshur off for yer to looksee at :D

And dat wing, just unscrew it an have a look and see what Im on about , know wot I mean? :)

lamborghini-murcielago-lp640-1.jpg

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Wot about the colour ? Keeping it or spraying it again ?

Anyways I think you're going to get 1001 different opinions on what to keep/change - as long as you're happy with it. One thing though - brakes, you gotta put some bigger anchors on there...same with my GT3 when I put the V8 wheels on - the tiny disks look pathetic, ok they stop well but it looks...false - sod the unsprung weight stuff, keep going for the looks ! :D

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

gotta love the lambo lp640, and i will admit it does look good without the wing aswell, i had it taken off for 2 weeks and liked the look, it looked like a drift car LOL. but it like it with and without

brakes as usual are last on the list lol,,,but would be nice

p.s. oh yeah mark you just wait for the under tray in carbon that is being designed by a racing car designer, so it works. im sure you must approve of that

I know it may be a bit old hat now, but I always like the way the Calibra had those little "chassis platform" apron and sill extensions that gave it a bit of a "techy" look to balance the rounded smoothness. Will your carbon tray do that? The whole car seems to be heading for the Kyosho R/C look which is nice. Would be even an more authentic look if the front end was prominent for bouncing off kerbs, but I would draw the line at a 7 foot aerial! I always liked the look of those 1/10 RC cars, how they have a selection of pretty glittery disposable bodies to sit on top of a single functional looking chassis. The only other car that reminds me of one is Adrian Mugridges S350.

Lamborghini-Murcielago-for-Sale.jpg

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

ha ha ha, rc car it is then. i will have to lower it more again then so it cant turn correctly (or can it lol).

the rear hopefully in time will be more like a enzo/lp640 undertray fingers crossed and money permitting. so may take time lol. may also light tint the rear 1/4 windows.

does anyone think i should satin black the roof panels, just a idea atm, would make the car look super low

NO!

I think it would make it look like one of those hideous piecemeal chav-modders where the various panels don't match - They think they're showing off some CF or something but what it REALLY looks like is when someone twats their car and can only get a green boot and a blue bonnet for their red car and can't afford to have it resprayed!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

...it's a bit too late for that, Robin.

Anyway, I think black roofs look good and do make the car look lower (I'm thinking of the NSX), but I don't think the Esprit has the lines for it. There is no clear distinction between the roof and the rest of the body, especially with the flying buttresses.

Luke Colorado, Super Spy.   -  Lotus Owner No Longer

1987 Zender Widebody 560SEC | 1994 Lotus Esprit S4 | 2013 Honda Fit EV (#269)

Wheels are looking good Karl B)

Yep, i like these the most too. I really like black wheels on light

coloured cars, all he needs to do now is paint it white (obviously

with a flip/trick/rollover effect, not just normal white, i accept this).

:)

well white is the new colour of this year,,,,dont worry ppl will get over it LOLOLOL. do like white lambos though

gotta love the lambo lp640, and i will admit it does look good without the wing aswell, i had it taken off for 2 weeks and liked the look, it looked like a drift car LOL. but it like it with and without

brakes as usual are last on the list lol,,,but would be nice

Did you hear they keep crashing those lp640s? heard something bout being too fast for the roads in italy. crashed one on the Car & Driver test...

Shah

1979 Esprit S2. Long Beach, CA

A 6.5-litre V12 engine lies at the heart of the LP640, where LP stands for 'longitudinale posteriore', which refers to the V12 unit mounted lengthways behind the cockpit.

With deeper and wider cylinder bores than the previous 6.2-litre V12, the new 6.5 ups power to an imperious 631bhp at 8,000 good-for-the-soul revs per minute.

Coupled to a new six-speed gearbox, which can also be ordered with Lambo's e-gear sequential paddle shift, the LP640 howls from 0-62mph in 3.4 seconds - 0.4 seconds quicker than the 6.2-litre model

:lol:

* Steals interior lighting! *

large.jpg

there spa mirrors and belive me there "shite" im changing them for exige ones i think, all the mirror foil is coming off and cant actually see them at all lol, never mind seeing out of them.

love the lambo lp640 to death its a weapon, and i do like the interior lighting, looks good on a supercar i feel