Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Breakfast Meet 14th Oct. Expanded - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Breakfast Meet 14th Oct. Expanded

CHANGES

Hi all.... Just an update really ... for those down for the Breakfast meet, plus anyone

else who wants to come along... I have noticed on the net; that there is an event at

Long Marston . not too far from Hill top... So anyone who wants to can join in after

and cruise in convoy down the fosse way to take in this event for the rest of the day.

So to summarise ; We meet at Hill top for B/meet as normal 9:oo . after Breakfast move

onto Long Marston to take in the show etc...

If you don't want to use the rest of the day up that's fine , just come for the B/meet always

nice to meet up...

1) CHANGES..SE modified

2) Chris.. V8 modified .

3) Dodge1979 S4

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is also the show at Malvern that weekend, classic cars and an autojumble....so we have options! If the weathers ok might make for a nice hour drive out after breakfast...

1) CHANGES..SE modified

2) Chris.. V8 modified .

3) Dodge1979 S4

4) palmergeddon S4

Well sounds like there are people off to the Malvern show at three counties ground, weather dependant, just spoke to Ade and hes heading straight there on sunday as Its closer for him than heading over here first for breakfast...so could rondevous with others there if that suits..

Its a lot closer for me to go straight there too.... But i will come to the breakfast at hill top first...

Its really just an excuse to drive the Esprit, and it will be fun to cruise in convoy with the group

to Malvern...

hope the weather holds for us, if not it will still be a good breakfast meet....

1) CHANGES..SE modified

2) Chris.. V8 modified .

3) Dodge1979 S4

4) palmergeddon S4

Have a good day im sure i will get to one of these soon. Just a couple of jobs and the car only having two wheels on it. Also waiting for a chip to arrive to be coded. And a little more fetteling and then mot time. may also stick on some new front discs

It's Oogies turn to boogie

Yes Always a good breakfast at Hill Top, Nice to see a good turn out from the drivers club,

Shame there was not any more pic's.

Our resident photo man (Nigel :ninja: ) was absent again. :(

Four of the NMEG in attendance, Three went on to the classic show at Malvern, where we

Joined up with Ade, making it four again....

Nice show at Malvern bit muddy under foot , but the NMEG flew the Lotus Esprit flag making

our own little group of the only Esprit's there.... receiving the usual attention... :detective:

Thanks for the turn out ,all in all a good day... :thumbup: