Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Compomotive 3-Piece Lotus Esprit Essex Rims - For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Compomotive 3-Piece Lotus Esprit Essex Rims

Lex Templar

I am selling these rims that I just bought as my Esprit has had a stream of things that have needed doing.

I bought them from another forum member and am hoping to get my money back. Shipping overseas will be around $300AU

I have just realised that one of the rear lips is different which i did not know before I bought them.

I don't know why this is. Happy to listen to offers but would like to be close to what I paid.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Compomotive-Lotus-Esprit-4x100-Essex-Rims-Wheels-3-piece-/251194071348?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a7c555934&_uhb=1

Edited by Lex Templar

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been informed by Steve (Essex004) that the different lip on one of the rear wheels is in fact because Compomotice ran out of original replacement parts in the early eighties. A new wheel may have been supplied to the car these came off (A 1980 dry sump).

ALSO NOTE FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OF THESE WHEELS

Edited by Lex Templar