Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Alunox 321 Stainless Steel replacement Manifold - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Alunox 321 Stainless Steel replacement Manifold

The Esprit has a couple of week points one of which being the cast iron manifold.

My manifold failed not long after I acquired the car and then I replaced it with new cast one which failed again within 5 years. This was becoming an expensive hobby.  I decided to seek an alternative, a friend in work put me on to Alunox in Wrexham which happens to be my home town, this is when I met Leon.

After walking around his shop and looking at some of the cars he was designing manifolds and full systems for I new I’d come to the right place. These cars included Ferrari, AC Cobra , Aston Martin and others.

After speaking with Leon it became clear that his main customers are race teams and people with expensive cars new and classic.

Leon has been talking with Dave CHANGES about some in depth dyno testing ,Hopefully we can get this in motion later , as Dave is willing to help .

I can only say that the performance of my car has been increased in terms of torque and response time , the turbo seems to spool up earlier and pull harder.

Any way let see how much interest we can get for the Esprit 321 Stainless Steal manifold

The flyer shows what we get in the kit and the one off offer price at the moment

We stand at a 10 off group buy for £850 plus delivery and a

20 off at £830 plus delivery.

Let me know if your interested.

post-13397-0-63559800-1354645050.png

Edited by MarkKassim

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark,

Leon told me I would count for a sale as I already ordered and paid for mine so am hoping for a bit of a refund and a smile when it arrives here in Maryland if we can the 10 or 20 needed to meet Leon's number.

MikieP

He is emailing me some pics and a price for a n/a version at the end of the week . Not sure if that will count in the numbers but  i will make a decision once I have the info and price.  So I am a possable.

• 1 month later...

Uhmmmm, :rolleyes:   don't tell anyone else,  Its not official till tomorrow, 

But yes, the final full power diagnostic testing was done yesterday... :devil: 

Full in depth details will be posted :rtfm: