Newbe - Evora Info! - Page 2 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Newbe - Evora Info!

philnotts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you mention it, i just assumed that i would. Car goes like stink and was always in sport mode anyway. I think I've lost nearly 35-40KG on removing the old Camry Air intake and the giant standard exhaust. Certainly shifts a bit quicker and sounds very nice. I can drive sedately through urban area's and not upset neighbours but the growl when you open her up is amazing. More like a NASCAR. I still put the sport button on and I always felt it still made a difference I will check with Byron, the tech at JCT600 in Leeds.

Thanks Scott, I guess if it's a bit quieter when you want it to be it's not such a problem anyway. I always put my sports button on, in fact I was wondering if I could change the default setting to on rather than off.  I'm guessing when you speak to your tech guy he'll say it doesn't have the ability to change setting, I think that's why the Larini one costs so much, due to the additional things required to allow the sport/non sport modes to work.

Here you go chaps, a little drive by, me and a mate knocked out this afternoon. That's a UK drive by, which is I believe a little different to a US drive by and just involves driving by.

Tom's video on the previous page (post 6) is an S with decat fitted & normal exhaust, I've not got any videos of mine but mine sounds quieter than Toms with what I understand to be the same set up.

........... I could have gotten away without the Radium CAI ........... 

.......... I think I've lost nearly 35-40KG on removing the old Camry Air intake and the giant standard exhaust. Certainly shifts a bit quicker ............

Scott, I think you would find the Radium CAI has quite a lot to do with your conclusion.  My tests showed it did on mine anyway. Enjoy it!

Tom's video on the previous page (post 6) is an S with decat fitted & normal exhaust, I've not got any videos of mine but mine sounds quieter than Toms with what I understand to be the same set up.

Yes seen this video, but i mean a drive by video as this one is in the car video.

Thank you

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
I have had the cables done and they are fantastic... A big step forward under warranty! We are having the decat fitted next week with an upgraded filter so will let you know the impact!

How did you find the Evora after the decat was fitted?

Cheers

Phil