Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Will Spax adjustables fit? - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Will Spax adjustables fit?

Hi, my rear shocks are starting to leak so need replacing and I am considering replacing with Spax front and rear so that I can dial in a lttle more softness as my driving style matches comfort more than speed (I must be getting old!) I have seen listings for '82-'85 and '92-'96 Esprits but mine is a '90. I have heard that they are all interchangeable but before I opt for the '92-'96 shocks I thought I'd seek knowledge and opinion.

Thoughts and opions welcomed

Thanks

Martin

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have then money, then go for the Lotac suspension, it feels so much softer. Bad roads seems to be like new roads, honestly. But when you do push the car it is as stiff/stiffer as the old suspension. Really worth the money.

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

Thanks Gert, not sure if I can stretch this far, tempting though it is and when I just checked they don't seem to be available anymore?

Thanks for the heads up though, I'll keep it as an option

Cheers

Martin

I had the SPAX adjustables from 2001 to 2011.  They felt fine, worked fine.  The front could not be adjusted to the proper height (170mm), so the nose was always too high.  I suppose it is possible to remove a locking ring or something to attain proper height...

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE