Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
My new Elite - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

My new Elite

Tocus

Hello,

next week i will get this new elite, (a LHD car! so very rare..)

i really like this one because its looks beautifull!!

the missing parts i put on the car, so it getting complete agian

and she is just 1 from the 11 Netherlands cars ever deliverd,

but i think i gonne sell it, (with leather inside it..) much nicer..

and i only wanne sell it to somebody that handle this car with much love,!! and take good care of her!

soon more pictures!

img1919h.jpg

Edited by ramjet

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can respray it blue hahaha, joking, its a nice car when i have her i will share some more pictures and info

Yess USandretti42.. its a lovely car, and the onwers know to find me, just for spares and bits, and also if they wanne sell they cars,

and this is a orginal Dutch Elite, and that is very rare, it would be the nicesest that the car stays in holland,

but if there are some other enthosiastic people how love this cars, they can send my a pm and we keep in contact,

in my garage are standing allready: lotus excel sa, lotus excel se 1987, lotus excel se 1986 and 2 elites, and now a other elite so 3 elite cars is to much.. and i dont wanne break down a LHD!!!!!!!!!!!