Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
ABS Pressure Switch Fitting/Adaptor - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

ABS Pressure Switch Fitting/Adaptor

Greetings,

I'm having problems locating an adaptor/fitting to accomodate my new pressure switch. I can get 14 x 1.5 male to 1/4 npt adaptors all day long. The problem is that the male section is not long enough, only about 7/16". I need about 5/8" to fully thread into the port. I can't seem to find one anywhere. Does anyone know of a source for this adaptor? 

Thanks,

Pete

94 S4

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I used a  "14mm metric male bulkhead with locknut" part no MBH14-14 from http://www.cotswoldengineeringsupplies.co.uk

This has a very long M14 thread at one end which you can cut to any length you want, you will then finish up with a standard M14 male to connect to.

I screwed it in until it bottomed with a thick copper washer and then cut off enough to leave a clearance.