Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF at the South East Air Show - 22nd June 2013 - Page 4 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF at the South East Air Show - 22nd June 2013

Bibs

Ok. Last minute I know. But I've just had the CEL light up on the way home. My reader is in deepest South Wales. Is there any chance someone could bring one tomorrow so I can pull the code??

Fingers crossed, Stu.

• Like 1

Driving Automotive Aristocracy Since 2004

Thanks to everyone who put in the effort and turned up today, we put on a very impressive display and did the club & marque proud. Lucky we went when we did, the news just said there were 10 miles tailbacks from Herne Bay a little later in the day.

Amazing to see the Vulcan fly, got some great snaps too and the Apache is just out of this world. The drive there and back in the Exige S was pretty good fun too  :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Great day with a great bunch of people. Glad I made the effort. Great to see the Vulcan fly.

Helped a chap to get his overheating Scimitar going again at farthing services on the way home. Who says the factory tool kit in the esprit is no good!

Turns out he's also an S2 esprit in need of a little Tlc, so I pointed him the right way with forums ;)

Ha. Totally, I missed my exit on the M25, went through the Dartford tunnel for a fee and spent 1:30hrs in traffic trying to get through blackwall!

At least the car got some thumbs up :)

A bit burbley with a crack or two!

Yes, wont forget that, a lot of concentration not to stall in traffic, or just making a noise. Amounts to the same really. Either way, a great day by all.

It was a good day and despite the ridiculously cold, wintry weather in the morning, I seem to have developed a really rather stupid looking beetroot tint to my face...

Great to see folks again and meet some new people - I really thought we did the marque proud, especially as we covered all of the last 6 or 7 decades of Loti :)

Steve

89 SE Pacific Blue

http://lexi.mantaur.co.uk

Thanks Bibs, a realy good day had, even If the weather wasn't much. Yes me too, I now look like a beetroot too!

Here's a couple of snaps I took (sure there not up to your standard Bibs)

post-5941-0-33448900-1371930668.jpg

post-5941-0-23866000-1371930707.jpg

post-5941-0-17053500-1371930748.jpg

post-5941-0-33246300-1371930788.jpg

post-5941-0-05869400-1371930846.jpg

Edited by mattthesparks lotus esprit

Cheers for organising Bibo.... Really nice to see the interest the cars attract at non-car event.

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling