next parts fair.

bigsi

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This piece is on Lotus Esprit World's News page and also on the diary page under 'otherstuff'.

Club Lotus Parts Fair

Sunday 12th November @ Stoneleigh Park, nr Coventry

Established for many years, Club Lotus' popular Autumn Parts Fair is the place to buy anything and everything Lotus, from spares and accessories to cars and memorabilia.

kato

lew_small.gif

http://www.lotusespritworld.com' target='_blank'>

This piece is on Lotus Esprit World's News page and also on the diary page under 'otherstuff'.

Club Lotus Parts Fair

Sunday 12th November @ Stoneleigh Park, nr Coventry

Established for many years, Club Lotus' popular Autumn Parts Fair is the place to buy anything and everything Lotus, from spares and accessories to cars and memorabilia.

I'll work with Club Lotus again this year so we have our own indoor parking again.

Last year i went down the day before to secure it all, will do the same again. Will

speak to Alan Morgan about it soon.

Also will make a meet point (eg kato's car at 12 midday), for people that want to

meet new faces etc, assuming the factory days have not sorted this!!!

:(

I'll work with Club Lotus again this year so we have our own indoor parking again.

Last year i went down the day before to secure it all, will do the same again. Will

speak to Alan Morgan about it soon.

Also will make a meet point (eg kato's car at 12 midday), for people that want to

meet new faces etc, assuming the factory days have not sorted this!!!

:(

mr C, I am happy to help out if needed, just shout

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I hoping to go to the Beaulie Auto Jumble, haven't decided which day yet. I went last year. It was massive. covered three fields. I didn't see much Lotus stuff or stands there, but I only managed to get round one field & did't relise there was more till at one point I looked accross from a high point to see the other two fields just packed with stands.

Any one else going, want to meet up?

What I did manage was my 15 sec worth of fame on TV. I was in the background when Men & Motors Car show was filming.

Daz

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus