Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Agreed Valuations? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Agreed Valuations?

After being seduced by Classic lines lower premium than Hagerty I'm now told, a month later that I need to provide them with an independent valuation of the car as they can't do it in-house.

Needless to say I'm a bit miffed at this as its after the cooling off period and Hagerty were happy to accept the agreed value, in fact the agreed price of the car came from Hagertys themselves and I just provided this price to Classic line for a comparison when ringing round for quotes!  :no

So after my little rant, does anyone know the best place to get "an independent valuation" for an Esprit?

Stu.

Edited by Stuart

Driving Automotive Aristocracy Since 2004

Great, thanks for the replies guys. Now I need to find the one nearest to London and go for a drive :thumbsup:

Stu.

Edited by Stuart

Half a dozen emails sent to every man and his dog. Lets see what comes back.

Cheers Bibs

Hi Stuart,

I'm an approved valuer. I'll be very happy to do it for you, requiring 6 photos and a copy of the registration document. Always happy to concur with an owners' idea of value as long as it's in the realms of reality.!

Feel free to message me if you need any help..

• Like 1

Hi Stuart,

I'm an approved valuer. I'll be very happy to do it for you, requiring 6 photos and a copy of the registration document. Always happy to concur with an owners' idea of value as long as it's in the realms of reality.!

Feel free to message me if you need any help..

hi guy can you have a look at my picture whore thread ive re built mine and need an evaluation

Valuation taken care of, big thanks to Guy for that. I just hope Classicline accept it.