Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
any pop-up replacement kits out there - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

any pop-up replacement kits out there

those would work fine and easy enough to replicate - as you say - just needs the perspex covers..

also love the Gt1-esque arches - wonder where they came from.?

It's alive.. alive!!!..

altimeter.gifsai.gif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here in the good old EU it looks as if they are seriously thinking about making it law that you need daytime running lights i.e. headlights on all the time.

With an Esprit that is going to seriously effect things like fuel consumption( aerodynamically I mean) plus the pedestrian safety aspect of being hit with pop-up lights cannot be good (not that being hit by the sharp front edge of an Esprit is good either!). I don't know if it would be acceptable to have the side lights on permanently rather than the headlights but if not, replacing the pop-ups with something like the ones on the yellow car above might be more popular than you would expect.

Richard

Just FYI, the lights on the later Lamborghini Diablo are from a 1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX. Lamborghini put a small "eyelid" made out of carbon fiber to cover the embossed nissan lettering at the top, and hide the headlights true orgin, not to mention make its shape a tad different. Nissan headlights typically run about a $100 each on Ebay.

that's very true - started to come to light when Diablo replicas first started to hit the scene and then Lambo switched to the fixed lights for VT and later 6.0GT etc.

It's alive.. alive!!!..

altimeter.gifsai.gif

how about something like this..

Exactly what we are doing to my SE...

'sleepy' pods with PIAA PRO90XT's

post-246-1160318562.jpg

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone under independence." - George Washington

• 2 weeks later...

the sleepy eye kit controller is cheap on ebay iirc, about 20 quid, kato has one but not fitted

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

• 8 months later...

OMG I gotta have those lights from that yellow Japanese lotus! where is that car parked at I'm going to his house, someone's gotta know where they came from? Please anyone/?? lol...

OMG I gotta have those lights from that yellow Japanese lotus! where is that car parked at I'm going to his house, someone's gotta know where they came from? Please anyone/?? lol...

CAMARO Z28 MY ~ 89

Olaf S400 project www.esprits4.de

shapeimage_1.jpg