Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Mid Engined Sports Car Series Outon Park - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Mid Engined Sports Car Series Outon Park

superdavelotus

Anyone going to this? I organised a gathering last year and it was quite a good day out.

This year, Alan Croft is coming over to me to get his car serviced and radiator replaced. IAm also having mine serviced too. If the cars are ready at a reasonable time on Saturday then we'll pop over to see ther racing. We'll be supporting Steve hibbert and Russ Treasure in their Lotus's

http://www.midenginedsportscars.com/

For details

Also there is quite a gathering from Norlog forum going to support the race.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I missed you Richard - didn't see any other Esprit's. Parked by the paddock to begin with, then infield between Cascades & Knickerbrook. Watched most of the racing from Knickerbrook, my usual haunt. Where were you? Lets have an Avatar of your car - haven't seen an Azure Blue/Magnolia GT yet.

Mid-engined turnout was a bit disappointing but the DBR1 was more than worth the visit, and what a performance by Phil Bennet!!!

Dave, I take it you didn't make it - radiator replacement takes a fair amount of time - took me a couple of hours to get access to fix the horn, never mind replace the radiator!

There are a couple of meets at Oulton in the next two weeks which I'm tempted to attend - BRSCC Club Championships on the 23rd, and BARC on the 30th, if anyone is interested in going.