Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
1983 LOTUS ECLAT/EXCEL MET SILVER OVER ANTRACITE, VERY GOOD CONDITION, FULL MOT - Cars/Parts For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

1983 LOTUS ECLAT/EXCEL MET SILVER OVER ANTRACITE, VERY GOOD CONDITION, FULL MOT

ebay

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a nice example. Must be an Eclat S2? I had the Eclat / Excel on a 84 plate which had a more modern look. Its a good one though. Be interesting to see what it goes for. I would hazard a guess at £1900 due to the tune up etc. I would look but I would rather have a decent running car as these little tune ups, cam belts etc always seem to cost me £7-800. A good car if you are good with the spanners!

• Gold FFM

Not sure if its as good as it sounds, the wheels have been repainted and for a low mileage car thats been off the road for a long time at 80k miles, doubtfull, have a look at the red one listed today lower miles and all original. I struggled to sell my silver one the other week and it was in very good order, low miles and every logbook from new plus loads of history on an 84 plate, just depends on who is looking on the day

I agree, the description is way more glowing than the photographs, i.e. no evidence of that "deep shine" to the paintwork I can see, ,  mismatched decals indicate some blow ins, and the interior very faded. You would be better off financially starting with a more sorted car, but it does look worth saving

In the garage no-one can hear you scream