Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus mechanic required in Melbourne area - Australia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus mechanic required in Melbourne area

Curly

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF Oriano. :welcome:

Wish I could help, but I only know of Steve Taylor in Boronia (Lotus Marques), but I don't think he does what you are after by the sound of your request.

You should duck over to the Introductions thread as well and say hi in there. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Greetings,

To get an exact answer, I would drop by Aussies Elises and Aussie Exotics forums as well.  Members on these forums are well conversed and I'm sure you'll get the answer you're looking for.  Good Luck.  :-)

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

• Gold FFM

Good reply Simon. I hadn't thought of Aussie Elises. :thumbup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

I reckon Steve Taylor at Lotus Marques is a very good choice as well.

Having said that, if you are planning to race an Esprit and (I mean and) Steve is not able to help with any of the work, I would like to put my hand up as a race engine builder/tuner/engineer with a personal interest in the Esprit, as I own one myself.

Even if you are not interested in my help, I would very much like to see what happens with the project anyway.

Neil Trama