Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Andy Clements on Grapes Hill last night - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Andy Clements on Grapes Hill last night

Kimbers

Silvery Excel? It looked like him anyway and the car was filthy which is always a sign it's Andy inside!

Waved maniacally like I was having a fit but he was in a world of his own....or someone else and in that case I apologise.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Champage gold, not some common silver (the silver one was and is in the garage). As you indicate, I was in a world of my own, watching out for traffic, pedestrians etc and listening for any odd noises that are new (as you do when driving a Lotus that's had several years of un-use before being returned to the road).

The silver one hasn't had any work in several months, my Father lost sight in one eye, so I've been chauffeur , not only for the trips the parents would have needed him to drive for, but also the additional trips for that eye. Combine that with ongoing work on the gold one (last few weeks meant new petrol pump and new advance capsule), and the work to try and get the Turbo Esprit back on the road, I've been rather busy. 

Silvery Excel? It looked like him anyway and the car was filthy which is always a sign it's Andy inside!

Waved maniacally like I was having a fit but he was in a world of his own....or someone else and in that case I apologise.

Right, it's had a wash. The mud that was a fairly thick coating all the way up to the waist line trim on the passenger side, has gone. The brake dust that made it appear I had anthracite wheels on the front, has gone. I even got the wax out and removed the bituminous paint that got on the paintwork form my jacket a couple of weeks ago (I'd been repairing a shed roof).

• Like 1

Awesome. Maybe you'll wave back next time!! :P

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer